paigeawesome

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry: A Novel
Rachel Joyce
Sex, Drugs, and Sea Slime: The Oceans' Oddest Creatures and Why They Matter
Ellen J. Prager
Bushwhacked: Life in George W. Bush's America - Molly Ivins, Lou Dubose This book was written in 2003; kind of a long time in the whole politics thing, but I picked it up brand new for $1, so I figured better late than never.

I am pretty glad I read it; I would have paid much more than $1 to learn some of the information in the book (of course no one should have to pay to know the truth), which is why I gave it the rating I did. Ivins & Dubose covered a lot of ground and detailed some of the horrible things Bush&Co have been doing to this country.

As for the writing in the book itself... The first chapter was probably the worst thing in the entire book to lead into the rest of it. In some chapters, she'd be covering multiple things and weave them together, sort of, so you'd read one paragraph about it here and then another three pages later, which I found to be kind of annoying when I was trying to read interesting parts of it back to my boyfriend. It got better as it went on, and throughout it all there was plenty to be outraged about.